FC Heat is committed to help improve the lives of our student athletes. It is very important to our coaches and their teaching methods to help keep our players well educated. And that starts with our “common sense” approach when it comes to education.
First of all, in our very younger age groups it is important that the players have time to complete their homework so that they can achieve higher grades.
We employ many high school teachers as coaches who naturally have this educational priority at the forefront of their minds and within their teaching concepts. It is just not good enough for us to have a player achieving great things on the soccer field while failing in school.
At every level in our club our coaches are encouraged to be attentive to the player’s educational needs. We recommend that parents and coaches work together in order to help the player achieve their educational goals.
As we will learn, academics play a big part in the life of every student athlete. In our programs, rewards on the soccer fields are directly associated with achievements both in the classroom and in life in general.
These are our goals:
- For our players to attend school on a regular basis
- That they complete their homework and achieve good, passable grades
- They qualify for high school
- They graduate high school
- Players have a common sense approach to the college recruitment process
- At FC Heat we are pro-active in helping our dedicated student athletes achieve their long term educational goals
- Every athlete that passes through our gates becomes an educated, well rounded individual, strong of character with a good technical and tactical knowledge of soccer and the positive mental attitude with which to achieve their dreams.
Our common sense approach to your college dreams…
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
“A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educated.”