The more organized you are, the more successful the fundraiser can be. There are many ways to organize a fundraiser, but generally the following steps are recommended:
- Speak to your team manager about your desire to fundraise.
- The team manager can share fundraising options with parents so the team pursues the ones with greatest interest.
- Determine if the funds raised will benefit participating players or the team as a whole.
- Communicate and coordinate the fundraising details, dates, money collection, etc.
- Have fun raising money! Usually the greater the effort, the greater the funds raised.